Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NYC

I visited NYC last month, on Sept 11.

Took a subway till Whitehall station, walk across to Battery park, there is where the jetty is for taking the ferry to Liberty Island.

Remembering the lost of a Hero



a "live" Liberty statue in Canon Park

I dun dare to take pic right infront of "him" coz i did not give any tipping, that's why the the object appear so small in this pic.

Canon Park

The ticket booth is located in here.

Ticket booth

Got myself a ticket for USD12, to get to the Liberty Island (where the Statue of Liberty is) & Ellis Island (where the Migration Museum is)


It stated"no monument access" on it, meaning that i can't go up of the Statue. I need to reserve at least 1 week in advance for that.

I think this is the Old Pier






As i'm alone, i ask other visitors over there to help to take pic of me with the Liberty Statue.


Here are some of the result:
1st
-
-
-

2nd
-
-
-
3rd
-
-
-
-
-
Very Good!!

No comments: