Sunday, December 20, 2009

Boring & Tiring Schedule....

I had been flying for 1 1/2 year...I heard everyone mention that they wish they can fly everywhere like me, but that is not TRUE!!



So far, i only been to 8 places- LA, NY, Atlanta, Honolulu, Seattle, Sydney, Frankfurt...and of coz Incheon (this is where the airline based). I'm like US Permanent Resident, at least 3 times that i enter in a month.



And the schdule is like shit! imagine u get LA, Atlanta, Hawaii in a month, is all long-haul!

I wonder is the schedulers lazy are they stupid, all the schedule pattern are just cut & paste and being repeated month after month among the crew.

Is time to change! U K ppl!!

7 comments:

Racheal said...

Wooo..now i understand..cool down US PR!! hehe..=)

Carolele said...

i think the reason of KE hiring malaysian is because that they need flight attendants that are able to speak english i guess. *grin and peace*

PT. Rhea Abadi said...

아자, Careen! :)
I still really want to fly like you anyway :)
I hope they will switch your schedule and you'll experience more cultures in more places :)
Aja!!!!

Anonymous said...

Careen, i heard that they usually put the nice one for the rute to America because they are important lines. That means you are nice ^^

Careen said...

Nope...MY crew are all being scheduled to US, at least twice a month, not because of that is a important route to them, they just schedule according to where the crew are based (for foreign crew). It has been like tat for at least 2 or 3 years i guess.

Unknown said...

One of my bestfriends, she used to work for KE. But keep getting ATL route - so she quit after 2 years. But I hope they will fix your roster :)

Careen said...

hi Nanie,

i had quit KE recently:), but till today, my frends who are with them are still getting ATL, Chichago , the same old place..